Shaving Tips: Gillette Venus Swirl Razor

by - 1:44 PM





Happy Tuesday! I hope y'all are having an amazing day so far! I spent my morning with a long hot bath, while drinking my coffee and reading some amazing blog posts! Seriously the best way to start a morning off!

Who loves freshly shaven legs? I certainly do! It makes me feel ten times better and I feel like my life is a bit more put together ;). And I can never stop feeling my smooth legs after! I love to shave after I've taken a bath. Soaking in a hot bath really makes it a whole lot easier to get all those stubborn hairs and makes my legs so much smoother. I also cannot go without moisturizing them after! I love to apply my Olay Quench Body lotion with shimmer to my legs. Yes, shimmer! Shimmer lotions are my fav! Not only are my legs smooth but they are also glowy.

I had the amazing chance to try out the Gillette Venus Swirl Razor. And let me just say, I've been loving it! It's so much easier to shave with this razor. It is designed with a flexi ball for a worry free and flawless shave. It's makes getting those tricky spots so simple!
This razor has five Contour blades that adjust to every curve, water activated Moisture Glide serum for incredible glide, and a Micro Fine comb that guides hair to the blades that capture virtually every hair. Doesn't that just sound like an amazing razor?
This is definitely my new favorite razor!
 The FlexiBall's #MovesLikeNoOther definitely helped me get a smooth, flawless shave!

*I received complimentary items in this post
*All opinions are my own


With Love, Chelsey



You May Also Like

0 comments