Woodgrain Watches: Luxury Wood Watches

by - 11:59 AM


Happy Thursday! Who's excited for the weekend?? I'm definitely ready to just relax and spend time with my love. Three weeks away from him was absolute torture!
  I guess I'll admit, I'm a little obsessed with watches ;). You will most likely never see me without one on, so to now have a wood watch to add to my collection is so exciting!! This beautiful timepiece is so simple, yet so perfect. I'm loving the white face with the copper details. It's so unique!
This watch from Woodgrain Watches is from The New York series in their new collection. They are currently having a Kickstarter campaign for their new "Luxury Wood Watches" collection, including the New York series, Galaxy series and their Tokyo series. Go check it out here!
These unisex luxury watches are SO unique, affordable and perfect for anyone and any occasion.


*I received complimentary products in this post
*Thank you so much Woodgrain Watches for gifting me this beautiful watch!

You May Also Like

0 comments