Olive Dress & Festive Blanket Scarf: Thanksgiving Outfit Idea

by - 2:09 PM



Outfit Details
Similar hat: Sole Society
Similar dress: Lulu's
Similar scarf: (a really affordable one almost exactly like it) Walmart
Earrings: Rocksbox
Similar booties: (and on sale!) Nordstrom

Fall has finally hit NC and I couldn't be more happy! Now I won't look crazy wearing all my fall outfits now haha. It's seriously my favorite time of the year to dress for.
Today's outfit is perfect for fall, also a great thanksgiving outfit idea too! I paired the cutest olive green dress with an oversized blanket scarf. I think it's the perfect combo!! I'm so obsessed! I added my Rocksbox tassel earrings to this outfit that perfectly complimented my scarf, a cream wide brim fedora hat and of course some booties! Is it really fall if you're not wearing some booties and a cute fall hat;).







You May Also Like

0 comments