Red Holiday Dress| OOTD + All About My Hair Extensions

by - 1:26 AM




This holiday outfit gets me so pumped for Christmas and all the upcoming holiday festivities! Most likely because of the red dress!! Let's be honest, we all need at least one red dress in our closet for the holiday season ;). Red just screams Christmas!
This pretty little dress is definitely going to be my Christmas dress this year. I love the cold shoulder detail and of course the ruffles! I couldn't find this exact dress to link but I am linking some similar dresses that are just as cute. And can we talk about this faux fur scarf!? It's definitely my favorite piece for this winter so far! I wouldn't be surprised if I wear it with every outfit.. and honestly I most likely will haha ;)
p.s. These are actual gifts wrapped up in these photos. You'd never guess what's inside them!

My Hair Extensions

And if you've been wondering.. Yes I got hair extensions! My hair has never been as thick as I'd like and I'm impatient on the growing process of my hair. I don't regret cutting my hair short, I LOVED it short, but now I want my long hair back!
I did my research trying to find extensions that were more affordable but still great quality. Being as they are my first hair extensions, I didn't want to just throw all my money into some not knowing if I was going to get my money's worth out of them or if months later I would still like them or not. I wanted to test out the waters with extensions and I'm so glad that I did!
So the extensions that I got are the Sassy brand 100% human hair #8 from Sally's Beauty Supply. They were originally $85 but they were having a 30% off sale so I got an amazing deal on them! They come in one long 7" weft of hair with no clips attached. What's great about these is that you can cut the width for each weft to fit your head perfectly. I had enough hair to make 7 wefts (all different sizes and I doubled up each weft to make them thicker) that filled up my entire head and created the desired look I was going for. Of course sewing all the hair together and all the clips on took a while, but it was all worth it! I'm so in love with them! So if you've been wanting to try hair extensions but do not want to spend a ton of money, I recommend waiting for another good sale at Sally's Beauty and giving these a try!


You May Also Like

0 comments