March Favorites

by - 7:43 AM

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Another month down. And you know what that means, another Favorites Post! I love reading monthly favorites posts. I like to see what everyone else is trying out and loving! It also gives me some really great ideas about what I should try next!
Does anyone else feel like March went by wayy too fast? I can't believe it's already April. I'm not complaining though, I'm so glad the weather is warmer! And me and David's one year anniversary
 is this month! It's so surreal that we've been married for almost a year.
I guess I should get back on topic, oops!
Here are a couple products I've been loving this month. A few are some new products and a few are some that I have brought back out for the new season! 

OLAY TINTED MOISTURIZER


Recently I've been switching up my moisturizer that I apply before my foundation. I've been loving this Olay one! It feels amazing on my skin and smells so good! And I love the idea of using a tinted moisturizer with my foundation too! It helps to give a little more coverage and keeps my skin hydrated and protected from the sun. I also love to wear this alone in the Summer too. 

IT'S A 10 STYLING POTION


I've been getting into using more products on my hair than my usual go-to. I have really been trying to find the perfect routine to make my hair over all style better. For the past month I have been trying out this It's A 10 styling potion, and I'm loving it! It really helps to detangle my hair, and keep it that way! It also gives my hair shine, softness and resists humidity. It can be used when blow drying your hair and for air dried styles as well! I love a product that can still be used for air dried styles! I rarely blow dry my hair, so I'm always gravitated towards these kind of products.    


MILANI SECRET COVER CONCEALER STICK


I recently discovered this product at my local dollar tree and had to pick it up! I love Milani products and was excited to finally find one of their products at my dollar tree. This is a white concealer stick that is supposed to help cover dark circles. I'd never heard of a white concealer before this one but I was totally up for tying it out! And so far, I've been really liking it. It really does help to correct my dark circles and brighten my under eyes as well. I like to apply this concealer under my foundation and I also add another concealer over top of my foundation too.

ELF LIPSTICK: CLASSY


Okay y'all, this is a product that you need, like right now! This lipstick is amazing, actually every lipstick by this brand is amazing! I love e.l.f lipsticks! They are by far one of my favorites. They are so moisturizing and so pretty and last awhile on my lips. I have superr dry and chapped lips and when I am wearing this product, you can not tell that they are at all. And can we talk about this color? This pink shade is so adorable and perfect for the spring!

L.A. COLORS PRESSED POWDER: TAN




Last but not least, This L.A Colors pressed powder I also found at dollar tree is the perfect bronzer shade! I've already talked about how much I love using pressed powders as bronzer and contour in another blog but I seriously do! And this one is only $1? Heck yes! It's so smooth and really blendable and the shade is absolutely beautiful and pigmented. I got mine in the shade Tan. It's definitely my new fav!  

With Love, Chelsey







You May Also Like

0 comments