Bell Sleeves Obssessed

by - 11:36 AM


Dress- Ross, Necklace- Charlotte Russe

Happy Thursday! I'm currently sitting outside on my patio, drinking some sweet tea and working on my blog.
So far my experience with blogging has been amazing! It's definitely stressful at times, between pictures not turning out right and having a little writer's block, but it can only get easier! David and I are slowly but surely learning the ways of our camera and I'm also starting to get organized. Planning is my bff right now and it definitely helps a ton!



I'm seriously in love with the bell sleeve trend. They're so cute and flirty! It gives such a flattering look to any outfit. I will forever love this style even when it's no longer trendy.
I'm currently obsessing over this white dress. I got this adorable bell sleeve dress from Ross! Ross is pretty great at keeping up with the trends and their prices are pretty great too. I got this dress for only around $10! I decided to pair this dress today with this beautiful statement necklace from Charlotte Russe. This is definitely one of my favorite necklaces I own! And blue is just one of those colors you can never go wrong with!








Also I'm obsessed this pink background I found! Keep up to date with me and see what other cute places I can find to take pictures in front of ;)

With Love, Chelsey

You May Also Like

0 comments