Tan Cardigan OOTD

by - 3:30 PM


I don't know about you but I'm a little tired of the cold! I mean I'm a huge fan of winter style and the snow but I am over getting sick constantly!! It's a roller coaster ride that I don't want to be on.
But maybe it is a little worth it for the clothes ;) I honestly have a better wardrobe for Fall and Winter than Spring and Summer. I get so excited to wear my beanies and sweaters! I definitely need to up my wardrobe for the warmer days! That's definitely a goal of mine before spring hits!


I wore this outfit to church the other day at it might just be my new favorite! It's so simple yet super cute. This Tory Burch cardigan really completes this outfit! It's seriously the most perfect cardi everr! I couldn't find this exact one to link, I'm so sorry! I actually found this gem in a thrift store for only $6. Seriously a steal! I am linking some similar ones that are a lot cheaper than an actual Tory Burch cardigan though haha!



You May Also Like

0 comments