Blue Gingham Sundress

by - 5:26 PM

Dress: Old Navy (same one found here ) | Heels: Charlotte Russe | White Sunhat: Similar
Found the cutest little town to shoot this adorable dress in. Can not wait to go back and explore and shoot a little more. Who else loves venturing out and exploring new places near you? I've been in Jacksonville a year now and I'm still finding new places to explore every day. 


Now can we talk about this sundress!? It for sure brings out the southern belle in me. I'm swooning over this pretty little thing. Gingham is one of my all time favorite prints and I am all about cute sundresses as well, so when I saw this dress on the rack, I had to have it! I snatched it right up and knew it was coming home with me. 


To stay with the southern vibe, I paired this dress with a white sunhat. It's definitely the perfect addition to this outfit! Hats are always the perfect addition though ;) They're for sure my favorite accessory.
I finished this look off with the cutest block heels, a simple pendent necklace and of course a pearl bracelet.

Happy Monday!!






With Love, Chelsey

You May Also Like

0 comments