Spring Wish List 2017

by - 9:06 AM






Currently dreaming and scheming outfits for spring so I wanted to share all the pieces I've been eyeing lately! I'm loving so many trends and so many new pieces that are coming out. I already have so many outfit ideas in mind! I'm seriously so obsessed with all of these pieces.

I'm so excited for the spring weather and to get out more. Is it just me, or is anyone else anti-cold? ;) I'm SO much more productive in the warmer weather.
I'm loving bold accessories, bright colors, oversized hats and purses, as well as more neutral pieces too! I'm beyond ready to shed all those layers I've been having to wear and rock all of these trendy pieces!

So I realized a lot of these pieces are either shoes or purses. Oops, haha but I'm in major need to umph up my shoe and purse game. I always seem to put them at the bottom of the list when they really are the most important pieces to an outfit. They can seriously make or break an outfit so I could for sure use a little more variation. I'm so about to rock a ton outfits with these and these
And both of these hats are absolutely adorable and so perfect for the springtime!

I'm also loving these pieces as well!

With Love, Chelsey


You May Also Like

0 comments