Summer makeup products + Ann Page Gifts

by - 1:56 PM

With summer in the air, means time to switch up my current makeup products and my makeup bag as well. It's time to simplify my routine for these hot humid days. Light eyes and bright lips are definitely my go-to. I love to keep my products in this adorable "But First, Lipstick" pouch from Ann Page Gifts. How cute is the writing on it! It's definitely my motto! At the bottom of this post will be the other products I was generously sent along with links to them and their site. They have a variety of super fun gifts, stationery as well as personalized stationery, and the perfect party supplies such as cups and napkins with THE most adorable sayings on them. I highly recommend checking them out!

My favorite part is switching out my foundations. With the hot sun comes darker skin! I love replacing my lighter shades for darker ones. I'm currently loving this wet n' wild photofocus foundation. It is full coverage so I don't usually wear this every single day, but it is perfect for when I am shooting some photos or special occasions. Let me know if you would like a more in depth post of the foundations and tinted moisturizers I have been loving.
For my concealer, I love to use one that is light on my eyes. But I also need some coverage for those dark circles. This Garnier skin renew anti-dark circle corrector is perfect for the summer. It feels lightweight and barely on my skin but also covers my circles completely!
This Revlon colorstay aqua powder is seriously the coolest powder I've ever tried! Right when you apply it, it instantly feels like water on your skin, but it's a powder! It feels very refreshing and it's definitely a unique powder for the summer time. It also sets my foundation in place all day long.
I don't always apply a blush during the summer so I'm not including one in todays post, but I do always reach for my bronzer. I'm definitely one to go for a natural bronzed sun kissed look. With this Revlon Photoready bronzer in bronzed and chic, I definitely achieve a more tan and bronzed look. Along with bronzer I also have been loving to apply a rose gold highlighter to my cheekbones for the perfect sun kissed glow.
Moving on to brows and eyes.. yes eyes! I use the e.l.f eyebrow kit for both my eyebrows and my eyelids. I use the wax side for my brows and set them with the e.l.f clear brow gel. For my eyelids, I apply the powder side to darken my crease just a little. I like to stay light on the eyes for a more natural and fresh look.
For eyeliner, I don't always apply it, but when I do I love to use the Rimmel London Scandal Eyes felt tip eyeliner. It super easy to apply for a natural lined eye or a more dramatic wing.

For mascara, I am including both a regular one as well as a water proof one. The Rimmel London scandal eyes and the Covergirl Lash Blast Volume are both my absolute fav mascaras! I love applying these both together for amazing length and volume. The Rimmel one is perfect for length and the Covergirl one is perfect for volume and keeping my mascara from smudging or running from the hot sun.
Now for the lipstick! My favorite part. I love going for brighter lips in the summer time and hot pink is definitely the perfect color to go for. This Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain in the shade India Intrigue dries to a matte finish a doesn't move! Another great product for those hot sunny days!

More from Ann Page Gifts


You May Also Like

0 comments