High Neck Top & Distressed Jeans

by - 10:06 AM

Top- Marshalls (similar here) | Jeans- American Eagle | Booties & necklace- Rue 21 (similar booties here) | Hat- Target (Similar Here)
Happy Thursday! If you don't already know, I've been posting on Tuesdays and Thursdays! I think I'm going to stick with it, but if it changes I will definitely let y'all know!
I'm so excited about today's post. David is definitely getting the hang of taking my pictures. And I've been working on my poses;) They're turning out so good! Let me know what you think of them!

This outfit has definitely been a favorite outfit of mine. It's so comfy and also super cute!
High neck tops are my fav! They're so flattering and there's just so many ways to wear them. Does anyone else feel a lot taller when wearing one?? I feel like they lengthen the appearance of my body! Such a plus! This adorable top is from Marshalls. It's super flowy and feels wayy softer than a T-shirt. I love pairing mine with some distressed jeans and a long necklace! I've linked some similar pieces of this outfit. Check them out at the bottom of the page!






I'm definitely on the hunt for new purse! I love this one and it pretty much goes with any outfit but I want to spice up my outfits a little more with some brighter purses! What are some of your favorite places to shop for cute bags?








I also added some booties and a brown floppy hat for a more Boho vibe look today! I'm loving it!

Similar Pieces

Floppy Hat | Tan Booties | High Neck Top

With Love, Chelsey


You May Also Like

0 comments